I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Back!!

Hey everyone~
I know its been awhile, but I am going to try and keep this blog updats throughout my journey. trust me, it's a journey! I might start calling it an obstacle course..lol. Well, I am in theory B and Legal Terminology. Legal Terminology is a breeze!! Thank goodness, because with Theory B and all the work that comes with it, I would be going down like the Titanic. We are starting to learn 2 and 3 stroke words. *faints and gets back up* I can get through this!! I just need to dedicate more time to practice. I say this in every blog but I need to stop talking about it and just do it!! Speed building will be here before you know it. *faints and stays down*

I'm not trying to make excuses but I have been sooo-oo busy these past two weeks. I had to house sit for my court reporting mentor all weekend, which included walking the dogs. I also had to babysit ALL day Saturday. Okay, well maybe I havent been THAT busy but it sure feels like it.

Good news! I am now a member of the Tennessee Court Reporting Association!! Woo hoo!! Maybe I can get a scholarship to help pay for school. Or maybe a shirt or a pencil or something..lol. I wont talk too long because I need to be doing homework, like right now. Hope everyone out there has a wonderful week :-) We are in this together!!

Oh! A friend of mine told me she saw a bumper sticker that said," Marry a court reporter! They're good listeners"

Rookiewriter901 signing off~
Buh Bye! Buh Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment