I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's official, I have a problem...

It's Sunday, the end of week 9. But like last week, I had to do all of my work at the last minute. I have to do better!! I am not going to become the best court reporter ever if I keep cramming at the end. I have to make time to practice and do all of my homework. Ugghh!! I must do better! This week I have started going to the gym and babysitting everyday. I will just have to make time. So, today starts week 10, I only have 2 weeks left for this semester. I'm excited! But I must do better! Well, not alot to talk about, just frustrated!!

Rookie Writer signing off!
Buh Bye, Buh Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment