I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Week 8! ...Im going to be like wine, gets finer with time!

 So this is the beginning of week 8, each semester is 12 weeks long. We just started on numbers last week. I should warn everyone ahead of time, I am working on my punctuation and grammar. My mentor gave me a great book that helps with commas and semi colons because I will put a comma in anywhere...lol. So punctuation is definately something that I need to improve on.  I just finished practicing and well..I have a long way to go. I finally took a big step and decided to wear my natural nails. When I worked as a flight attendant I always had a french manicure which included tips. So now I have just sucked it and realized long nails are not going to work for me anymore. And I have to admit it is much easier with shorter nails.
   I'll be honest and admit that I have been known as the queen of procrastination. Well those days are over, I have got to make time to practice everyday consistently. I resigned from the airline so I would have more time to focus on my school work...and did that happen??? Not yet! So starting this week, August 15th, 2010 I WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE! If I want to be the best I have to do what it takes.
  Since I'm in online classes I dont have anyone who really relates to the court reporting field, except my wonderful mentor :)  So it's just going to be me and the machine. (thats a pretty good blog name) and of course my readers, if I ever get any..lol. Well, so long for now. I am going to try to write as often as possible (I WILL NOT PROCRASTINATE) that maybe everyday, once a week or once a month, so we will see.


Rookie Writer signing off!..lol
Buh Bye, Buh Bye Now, Buh Bye :)

You can follow me on Twitter @prettywings83

No comments:

Post a Comment