I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Monday, May 21, 2012

New Purchase

Hey everyone~

So my wonderful fiance was on craigslists and found someone selling their court reporting books. So of course I had to have a few items, since they were super cheap. So now I have Phoenix fast track book, Phoenix reading practice, and a Phoenix speed building book. Yippeee!! All weekend I have been practicing on my theory and reading. Unfortunately, the lady who I purchased the books from was a former student from my school. She said that she had been in the program 4 years and made it to the 180s speed. Practice! Practice! Practice! That's all she stressed for the few minutes we met. So every night before bed I read a little bit and practice. Im super motivated!!! Here is a picture of the books she was selling. Oh! and she gave me some speed building tapes for free :) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It was super hot here, like 95! Plus me being 7 months pregnant doesnt help. But now I am addicted to all of my court reporting facebook groups, I am constantly checking them, so everyone go join! Well, keep practicing :)

1 comment: