I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Friday, November 9, 2012

I'm still here, I promise.

Hey everybody,

As you can tell, I took another break. Well, during the break my babygirl was born. YAY!! She is now 3 months old (Time flies) and I have gotten use to motherhood. So, its time for school. I will be in Theory 1 starting in January. I can't wait!! I'm in so many facebook groups its crazy. Im constantly on depoman.com, readback.org, of course my blogs and NCRA's site. I'm going to start practicing my theory again, in hopes that I can pass through quickly. I have to be honest and say that the world of captioning has caught my eye. So we will see which route I will go when I get to that point. But until then, I have to practice, practice, practice. I think Im going to use Mark's suggestion and practice 3 times a day, no matter what. Writing short is important so Im going to start my brief dictionary. Im preparing and planning. I'm going to do my best to update this as much as possible. Hope everyone is well out there.

Side bar: I cant believe the holidays are right around the corner. Yikes!!

Here is my love bug :)

Rookie writer signing off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment