I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Friday, May 31, 2013

It's my own fault :(




Hey everybody,

Let me just go ahead and say it.. I have to retake Theory 1. Yes, I didnt get enough homeowkr turned in, so now I have to retake the class. Honestly, I cant be mad at anyone but myself. I really do want to be a court reporter soo--o bad. But life--life just gets in the way. So, I dont have any excuses, I just have to take it over. And yes, I am paying out of pocket. UUggh!! Im so-oo angry at myself, but I cant cry over spilled milk, huh? Im trying to look on the bright side, I will know my Theory, really, really well. I figure, I can make up for lost time in speedbuilding. I know I can! Well, classes start Monday and of course, Im not excited as I was in the beginning. But, I know this is what I want to do, and like I said, its my own fault. So, Im getting back on the horse and this time Im staying on it.

Another shocker, my mentor is getting married and moving!! She is moving all the way to Washington. So, my plan of action is to spend as much time shadowing her as possible. I would really love to work for a firm part time, so Im currently looking. I cant believe she is leaving me!! But, Im soo happy for her :) My mentor is awesome! I met her when I was a flight attendant, and we just happened to be sitting next to each other. We didnt start talking until the plane was about to land, and the rest is history. She sponsored me when I joined the State association. She gave me a machine! She is just awesome, and I wish her the absolute best!!

What else? My baby is wonderful, she is almost standing up on her own. Time is just flying, she will be a year old in 2 months. She is my main motivation to finish school. I want to be able to spend more time with her and to afford all of her activities. I'm going to try and update this more, but you know, I say that all of the time :)

So...keep me in your prayers, and I will do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment