I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can! CHoO ChOo Baby!



Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello world!!

   I know! I know! It takes me forever to update my blog. Im going to do better, but I say that all the time. However, Im going to try. So, updates... I still work at the college, just moved to a campus closer to home! YAY!!! Babygirl is almost 10 months old. She is growing up so fast, she can almost stand up by herself without holding onto anything. Today is my final exam at CCR. I still love CCR with a passion. Im guilty of not putting in the practice that I should. I have promised myself that Im going to do so much better next semester. I woke up this morning at 5:30 to get in some practice. I have to make sure that my Theory is solid. HAVE TO!!! I have a metronome, I have plenty of study material. I just have to buckle down and find the time, or use my time wiser. So I have decided to start getting up almost an hour earlier and get some quality practice in. I start my las Theory class in a couple of weeks. Im excited! I will be speedbuilding by the end of the year..Yipppee!!! I would really just love to go to school full time and be a stay at home mom. Maybe if I think positive and pray really hard, my prayers will be answered.  :) I just want this soo-oo bad, and I know its going to be an uphill battle. But I am up for the challenge. Sometimes, I wish that I would have gone to CR school straight out of high school. No loans, no debt, just a working reporter. But everything happens for a reason, right? As always, I have to mention my favorite groups on Facebook. Encouraging Court reporting students. Love, love, love this group!! Its always so encouraging to see all the people passing tests, and graduating. I will be there one day. Maybe next year :) Well, thats it for now. Im at work, its summer registration here. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment